L250AC - LifeDop 250 ABI
L250AC - ABI Package
The LifeDop ABI system features a portable bi-directional Doppler with compact printer for the diagnosis of Peripheral Arterial Disease (P.A.D.).
The system includes Doppler, printer, bi-directional probe, adhesive-backed label paper, ABI chart, forms, ABI video, examination guide, quick reference guide and ABI glossary, with 4 cuffs and aneroid package.
The system includes:
• Compact bi-directional hand-held Doppler - Auto calibrated
• Modular printer with adhesive-backed label paper
• Automatic waveform scaling with fast printout
• 8MHz bi-directional probe
• 4 Cuffs and Aneroid (10 & 12cm)
• ABI Chart
• Report forms (Pack of 50)
• ABI Video, Examination Guide, Quick Reference Guide, and ABI Glossary
• ICD9 Code listing
L250AB - ABI Package
The L250AB package includes everything in the L250AC package above, other than the system ships with 2 cuffs instead of 4 (One each 10cm and 12cm cuff).